For more than twenty years, the ABA's Legal Technology Resource Center has surveyed practicing attorneys about their technology through the annual ABA TECHREPORT.
The ABA TECHREPORT is recognized as the source for information regarding the use of technology by attorneys in private practice, equipped with six distinct volumes and nearly 700 pages of detailed analysis and data.
In 2013, the LTRC decided to take one step further by inviting legal technology experts to dig into and analyze the results of the report. Uncover their observations, interpretations and predictions in the ABA TECHREPORT which is packaged in a digestible format and provided as key information that all attorneys can find valuable.
Categories of Sponsorship Include
- Planning and Budgeting
- Cloud Computing
- Solo and Small Firm Technology
- Litigation and Tar
- Blogging and Social Media
- Virtual Law Practice
- Practice Management
Total sponsorship cost $5,000 and $4,000 for ABA LP Premium Solution Providers. (Total sponsorship value $16,300)*
*Discounts available for sponsoring multiple categories
• Full copy of the survey which provides approx 700 pages of data in 6 volumes addressing anything from budgeting technology, research and specific details on the products and services that attorneys are using - 70,000 members ($1,800 value)
• Two banners on the web version of the article; 300x250 and 728x90, on americanbar.org (the only targeted advertising available on the ABA website) ($3,000 value)
• Full page ad in the PDF version ($2,500 value)
• Full page advertorial in the PDF version (must be approved by LTRC) ($3,500 value)
*client can provide 2 ads instead of 1 ad and 1advertorial if requested
• Logo recognition in the PDF version in the cover and table of contents (combined version) ($2,000 value)
• Distributed at ABA TECHSHOW - reaches all of ABA TECHSHOW attendees in the year ahead ($1,000 value)
• Open to ABA members and all of the legal technology community. Anyone can view the information online and it will be distributed to a much larger audience ($2,500 value)